07 octobre 2012

Rôti de porc aux légumes et sésame

 
 
Le rôti de porc avec des pommes de terre autour est un grand classique de la cuisine ménagère, un peu comme le poulet rôti du dimanche.
En plus du côté pratique de tout cuire en même temps et dans le même plat au four, les légumes cuisent en s'imprégnant du jus de la viande.

J'ai utilisé un rôti de porc dans l'échine que je trouve plus tendre que dans le filet, bien qu'un peu plus gras.
Pour les légumes, j'ai opté pour des pommes de terre, carottes et navets, le tout parsemé de sésame pour apporter une petite touche originale.

Les ingrédients, pour 4-5 personnes :
- 1 rôti de porc de 750 g environ
- 4 carottes
- 3 navets ronds
- 5 pommes de terre moyennes
- 1 échalotte
- 3 gousses d'ail
- 2 cuillérées à soupe d'huile d'olive
- 1 cuillérée à soupe de sésame
- sel au piment d'Espelette

Eplucher les légumes et les couper en morceaux.
Ciseler l'échalotte et couper l'ail finement.
Dans un saladier, mélanger les légumes, l'ail, l'échalotte, le sésame, l'huile d'olive et le sel au piment d'Espelette.

Dans un plat allant au four, diposer le rôti et les légumes tout autour.
Ajouter un petit verre d'eau et enfourner à 180°C pour 1h15
environ.
 
 

47 commentaires:

  1. Anonyme22:55

    Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually understand what
    you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my website =).
    We will have a link alternate contract among us

    Feel free to visit my web site; search engine optimization (seofornown4eva.com)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Anonyme23:39

    Court,coûteux personnage contre Partager à l'exclusion plus comment pirater un compte facebook sans logiciel facilement 2013.
    attacher à partir de polysomnographie pirater un compte facebook facilement.


    My page - comment pirater un compte facebook gratuitement

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Anonyme23:47

    I got thiѕ web site from my buddy who shared ѡith me regqrding tɦis website and noow this time
    I am visiting tҺis web site aand reading ѵery informative articles ɑt this time.



    ʜave a look at myy blog post; sportsbet

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Anonyme20:50

    Wonderful post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?

    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
    Thanks!

    Here is my weblog hack facebook password

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Anonyme02:53

    Hi I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was browsing
    on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all
    round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment
    but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.



    Feel free to surf to my page; zombie survival kit contents

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Anonyme03:06

    I like reading an article that can make people think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

    my site web design chicago

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Anonyme22:35

    Hello to every one, the contents existing at this website are genuinely remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.


    Also visit my web blog ... Hay Day Cheats

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Anonyme17:28

    There is also going to be an element of subjectivity
    when reviewing books and I am not an expert in i - OS by any stretch of
    the imagination. Using these codes is counterproductive to the game's purpose.
    The Muslim Brotherhood arrived in Saudi Arabia at a very precipitous
    time; because the Islamic world was about to change drastically.



    Look into my blog - Clash of Clans HackClash of Clans CheatsClash of Clans BotClash of Clans Free GemsClash of Clans Unlimited Gems

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Anonyme19:12

    Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this
    post and the rest of the website is really good.

    Feel free to visit my site :: school of dragons cheats

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Anonyme15:25

    Active animals have a greater need, obese animals and often older animals have
    much less. The national Rex Rabbit Club’s motto is “King of Rabbits”.
    Dog owners, with the right attitude and dedication, can
    badly and displaying bad behavior by training
    them as soon as they get past the puppy stage.


    Also visit my page - best vacuum for pet hair

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Anonyme17:29

    Cazare Murighiol

    A person necessarily lend a hand to make significantly articles I might state.
    This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far?

    I surprised with the research you made to make
    this particular publish incredible. Excellent task!


    my webpage; Pensiune La Munte

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Anonyme21:51

    I don't understand this article... You should check http://www.redsn0w.us/ for more details

    Also visit my web blog; download redsn0w

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Anonyme08:34

    and i also'michael picturing the face ɑrea frοm the a single
    starting thіs uρon Holiday early morning. Woulɗ, I had becomе very happy to
    receive the conclusion document аfter i do for the reason tҺat not too long immediately after my Ьest firing the organization tɦemselves
    ɦas been termionated foг abnormal Dept off transportation infractions.

    Thhe аmount ߋf time аs well aѕ the days and nights kind of blend in with each оther.


    ʜere іs my blog - solitaire download

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Anonyme17:02

    whoah this weblog is excellent i like reading your posts.

    Stay up the good work! You understand, lots of people are hunting round for this information, you
    can aid them greatly.

    My web blog - cleanse Your Body

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Anonyme01:50

    Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed
    to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people
    consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the
    nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people
    can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    My blog post ... ottawa heating contractors

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Anonyme22:49

    Hence, youll want to buy a total time devoted Minecraft server,
    which can be certain you and your close friends can enjoy the gameplay every day in almost any time.
    Not to mention helping you build a shelter worthy of showing off.
    These factors will impact thе vegetation оf Forging Life.


    Take a look at my site :: Minecraft premium account generator

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Anonyme17:40

    I love it when individuals get together and share ideas. Great
    blog, keep it up!

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: laser cutting metal

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Anonyme13:45

    In accordance to such sites, the code generators create cost-free Xbox Stay codes,
    which give the end users a likelihood to enjoy the free of
    charge Xbox Dwell Gold services. For all you game lovers
    who're having a duration of their life playing Xbox games, the phrase Xbox is very recognizable.
    This would induce the web page being taken down plus the distribution in the program being barred.


    Also visit my web site: xbox live generator

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Anonyme06:28

    First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
    I was curious to find out how you center yourself and
    clear your head prior to writing. I've had a tough time
    clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
    I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to
    figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thank you!



    my web blog paleo protein powder

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Anonyme01:59

    Whether it's the entertaining of dressing up or the iconic
    elegance of this sort of an celebration, stars appear to be masking up and partying in disguise in their droves.
    This sexy series of photos includes garter belts,
    lacy lingerie, a pearl necklace, fur wraps and sky-high heels.

    Take your pick from any of the sunglass brands mentioned above.


    My web site Kim Kardashian Hollywood Hack

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Anonyme01:01

    Oh, and you know that gay barista that functions at the Starbucks you usually go to?

    The changes you require to make place you on a route
    to greater stability. You might be combating what your
    inner voice is telling you.

    my weblog: psychic source reviews

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Anonyme04:03

    to supply you hold your paw with their friends. When fitness a louder auditory sensation than customary, you should con as large indefinite quantity of your messages.
    Be fated to see which one(s) deeds top-quality for you to agnise how to get the contract that testament assist to
    punctuate Gucci Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Kate Spade Outlet
    Michael Kors Outlet Online Mac Makeup Wholesale Michael Kors Outlet Louboutin Shoes Gucci Outlet Michael Kors Wallet Coach Factory Outlet Hermes Outlet Coach Factory online Michael Kors Outlet Online
    Marc Jacobs Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Ray Ban Sunglasses
    Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Ray Ban sunglasses Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers
    Hermes Bags
    Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Coach Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes For Men Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Marc Jacobs Outlet Store Michael Kors Shoes by instruction and by checking with your organisation of unsolicited "rubble collection" for
    you. This will end up with them. weedy belts are ideal with unilluminated color vegetables in your search for your commercial enterprise,
    for now you should exit him uncomparable. When you take national leader psychological feature and now
    it is repaired.

    Stop by my weblog :: Coach Handbags Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Anonyme05:16

    This is awesome blog
    If you have free time, please visit Protect Wood Floor blog
    Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Anonyme16:48

    Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really
    make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks

    Feel free to visit my blog Velour Skin Reviews

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Anonyme01:55

    Thank you for sharing yoսr info. I reallʏ appreciate youur efforts and Ӏ am waiting foг
    your next write ups thаnk you once agаin.

    Here is my web-site ... hungry shark evolution cheats

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. For vegetables, I opted for the potatoes, carrots and turnips sprinkled with sesame bring an original touch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. I really like your posts, it is very interesting, useful for me, adding to my knowledge. I will re-read the latest news. Thank you want to share info.
    Jual Jilbab Bergo

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Nice Post ! Thank you for article

    You need catering services? Visit >> Jasa Catering Surabaya

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Anonyme00:53

    Nice Article.. Thank you for sharing!

    Forex bisnis sampingan untuk mahasiswa

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. I used a pork roast in the spine that I find the most tender of the net, cara menonaktifkan akun bbm permanen just a little fatter.
    For vegetables, I chose the potatoes, carrots and turnips sprinkled with sesame bring original touch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Nice article
    Thanks for the information
    please visit my blog:
    Side Poetry
    Side Teras
    Side Definition
    Side Crazy
    Jurnal Puisi

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Nice information. Thanks for the information.

    please visit my blog Contoh Surat Panggilan Kepolisian

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Anonyme05:20

    Wonderful site. Plenty of useful information here.
    I'm sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you in your effort!
    here my website....Good acne Cure

    RépondreSupprimer